Interior Design InternshipMeryl Toback Interiors
Website DeveloperPulse, LLC
Graphic Design InternDauphin County Democratic Committee
Start-up Company Seeking Passionate IndividualsTBA
Personal Assistant for Creative ProfessionalVoila Gallery
Personal Assistant WantedVara Fine Arts
Fashion Design InternshipSummit Resource Imports
WANTED: Fashion Design Summer Intern (weekly stipend and school credit)Miss Circle llc
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
12575 Beatrice St.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionShooq is a mobile service which allows students to buy, sell, and rent textbooks through a chatbot. Shooq has been testing the market and is currently in development of the software, which is scheduled to launch by the end of September.
This position entails the following:
- Design graphics for marketing campaigns (print and digital)
- Design graphics for company’s social media pages
- Create press kits
- Design pitch decks
NOTE: Shooq is also in the process of designing and developing an iOS mobile application. If the applicant wishes to take part in UI and UX work, he or she may do that as well.
- Gain real world experience in a startup environment
- Network, Build Contacts
- Outstanding Interns will have the opportunity to be full-time
- Much of the work can be completed virtually, however team meeting will occur 1 to 3 times per week.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
Preferred - Photography, PHP, User Interface Design, User Experience Design, Adobe After Effects, Responsive Web Design