Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - Santa MonicaDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - San DiegoDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - New York CityDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design and Web Development InternBlack Onyx World, LLC
Exhibit and Graphic DesignSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Interior Design InternshipBLACKBIRD INTERIORS
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Brand Me Global
Posted: April 17 2016
Company Location: Mansfield, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrand Me Global is a boutique agency based in Dallas, TX, designed to position key influencers, brands, and entrepreneurs. The place where lots of social media and branding magic happens.
We are looking for a graphic designer to assist in creating great infographics to be used on social media and programming for our brand and that of our clients. The person selected to fill this role must have a high regard to detail: logos, brand colors, messaging, client needs. He or she must also be able to produce quality work in a fast-paced environment - quick turnaround is a must, and have a collaborative spirit.
Your role will be 100% virtual, 10 to 20 hours per week depending on how quickly you work, and require all work to be placed in a dropbox or google docs folder. We will meet on a bi-weekly basis, virtually with weekly team communications.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
-Present original, creative work
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Design, Graphic Communication, Graphic Designers, Infographics, Graphic Design Software
Preferred - Social Media Communications, Social Media Advertising