Graphic Design internCalifornia Sunshine Regional Center LLC
Creative and Digital Design Intern for Comms Firm and Consumer PlatformVALEO
Winter 2016 - Visual Design & Online Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Web Design and Programming InternAllure showroom, INC
Print Design & Direct Mailing InternshipCambridge Realty Group
Graphics Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
Are you a nerdy designer? Come spend your summer at Big Nerd Ranch!Big Nerd Ranch
Graphic Designer Intern - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Brand Me Global
Posted: April 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrand Me Global is a boutique agency based in Dallas, TX, designed to position key influencers, brands, and entrepreneurs. The place where lots of social media and branding magic happens.
We are looking for a graphic designer to assist in creating great infographics to be used on social media and programming for our brand and that of our clients. The person selected to fill this role must have a high regard to detail: logos, brand colors, messaging, client needs. He or she must also be able to produce quality work in a fast-paced environment - quick turnaround is a must, and have a collaborative spirit.
Your role will be 100% virtual, 10 to 20 hours per week depending on how quickly you work, and require all work to be placed in a dropbox or google docs folder. We will meet on a bi-weekly basis, virtually with weekly team communications.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
-Present original, creative work
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
SkillsRequired - Design, Infographics, Graphic Communication, Graphic Designers, Graphic Design, Graphic Design Software
Preferred - Social Media Advertising, Social Media Communications