Winter 2016 - Visual Design & Online Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Web Design and Programming InternAllure showroom, INC
Print Design & Direct Mailing InternshipCambridge Realty Group
Graphics Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
Are you a nerdy designer? Come spend your summer at Big Nerd Ranch!Big Nerd Ranch
Graphic Designer Intern - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
Motion Graphics InternshipViewpoint Creative
Design InternshipViewpoint Creative
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Girls In Pearls & CO.
Posted: June 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGirls In Pearls & CO. is looking for bright and creative interns to work with. The position will offer the right candidate invaluable art/design experience as well as the opportunity to build his or her drain portfolio. We have a small staff, and therefore rely on our interns to be forward thinkers, strategic, and creative. The graphic design intern will assist with the development and design of core Girls In Pearls & CO. graphics, logos, collateral event materials, and a variety of other creative tasks assigned.
Responsibilities* Prepare images to conclude with social and blog press.
* Assist with website and blog maintenance.
* Creation of various logos for projects.
* Assist with video creation and editing.
* Other projects as assigned.
Requirements* Excellent computer knowledge for both PC and MAC environments.
* Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite, PhotoShop, and et cetera. Knowledge of video editing software is preferred as well.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified timeframes.
* Ability to work well under pressure.
* High sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines.