Paid Intern to set up E-Commerce SiteDescendant of Thieves
IPhone OS App DesignerEcoG
Graphic Design InternshipMusee Magazine
Graphic Design Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Graphic Design InternCamp North Star
Web Dev InternThe Awareness Group
SQUARESPACE Web design page for Paris fashion magazineVOLUP2
Branding – Graphic Designer Internship Position for Nonprofit in FASHIONCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Girls In Pearls & CO.
Posted: June 18 2015
Company Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGirls In Pearls & CO. is looking for bright and creative interns to work with. The position will offer the right candidate invaluable art/design experience as well as the opportunity to build his or her drain portfolio. We have a small staff, and therefore rely on our interns to be forward thinkers, strategic, and creative. The graphic design intern will assist with the development and design of core Girls In Pearls & CO. graphics, logos, collateral event materials, and a variety of other creative tasks assigned.
Responsibilities* Prepare images to conclude with social and blog press.
* Assist with website and blog maintenance.
* Creation of various logos for projects.
* Assist with video creation and editing.
* Other projects as assigned.
Requirements* Excellent computer knowledge for both PC and MAC environments.
* Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite, PhotoShop, and et cetera. Knowledge of video editing software is preferred as well.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified timeframes.
* Ability to work well under pressure.
* High sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines.