Looking for two interns for celebrity fashion showCaramente Clothing
Graphic Design Intern1989
Social Media and Graphic Design InternshipPlexuss.com
Graphic and UX/UI Design InternshipPlexuss.com
***3D Art and Installation Event Design Intern***True Event and Design Co.
User Experience Researcher for mental health startup (non-profit)Affect Mental Healthcare
Part time Admin AssistantGet Up Gallery
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: January 26 2016
Company Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDeluxe Publicity is a boutique Public Relations firm that helps their client's stand out and shine. We’re looking for web savvy, hardworking interns to help with our client's visual brand. This is a great opportunity for college students or those looking to build their portfolio. The internship will provide you with the chance to build your portfolio on a consistent basis.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback