Graphic Design and Web Development InternBlack Onyx World, LLC
Interior Design InternshipBLACKBIRD INTERIORS
Fast Growing Tech. Startup looking for graphic design interns.White Code Labs
Graphic Design InternFour Mine Co LLC
SET DESIGNERFemales in Comedy Association
Graphic Design InternRegal Pennington, Inc.
Graphic Design InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Web Design InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: September 27 2016
Company Location: Nyack, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 14 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe company began as the psychiatric hospital chain Charter Medical, headquartered in Macon, Georgia. In 1992, the company filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, stemming from debt incurred as a result of 1988 management-led takeover.
After recovering from bankruptcy, it moved its headquarters to Atlanta in 1994. Acquiring a major stake in Green Spring Health Services Inc., a managed care company based in Columbia, Maryland, the company re-structured into a new holding company, changing its name to Magellan Health Services. In 1999 the company moved to Green Spring's old headquarters in Columbia, Maryland. In 2004, the company headquarters moved to Connecticut. In 2014, the company moved its headquarters from Connecticut to Scottsdale, Arizona.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback