Paid Intern to set up E-Commerce SiteDescendant of Thieves
IPhone OS App DesignerEcoG
Graphic Design InternshipMusee Magazine
Graphic Design Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Graphic Design InternCamp North Star
Web Dev InternThe Awareness Group
SQUARESPACE Web design page for Paris fashion magazineVOLUP2
Branding – Graphic Designer Internship Position for Nonprofit in FASHIONCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
New York Minute Magazine
Posted: November 18 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNOTE: this internship is unpaid, but we offer academic credit to all interns. All candidates must be current undergraduate or graduate students.
New York Minute Magazine is a rapidly growing online startup, with a virtual office. At NYMM, we know that life can be busy, so we strive to provide our readers with a daily dose of useful and enjoyable entertainment that can be read in a ‘New York Minute’. Visit our website http://www.newyorkminutemag.com/) to learn more!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Our motto is “Your Story Starts Here”, because we are passionate about helping interns in their road to success. Still a newbie in your field? No problem. We’ll help you get to where you want to go.
- We offer internships year-round, with flexible hours and an upbeat work environment! Our positions are perfect for current students.
- We have a completely virtual office, so you can work from ANYWHERE and there’s no commute!
- We have all of our meetings via video call, so get ready for casual Friday every day, and by casual Friday we mean wearing your pajamas at 4 pm on a Tuesday.
- We are very serious about having fun. No bores allowed! (You better be caught up on your Game of Thrones!)
- Help with logo and icon redesigns
- Team up with writers, editors, and web developers on collaborative projects
- Design memes and other graphics for social media marketing initiatives
- Assist with the redesign of our website, creating site mock-ups, and other graphics
RequirementsABOUT THE POSITION:
As a startup, we’re still developing and enhancing our image. As a graphic design intern, you could have the opportunity to turn your work into a new logo or icon for the magazine, or maybe your work will end up as our most shared meme on FaceBook! This could be an amazing experience for anyone looking to build their portfolio!
***Only applications with a cover letter, resume, and portfolio will be considered. Send applications to joinnymm@NewYorkMinuteMag.com***
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- A portfolio with recent work and an elevated sense of design, color and typography
- Ability to work 15 hours/week for 6 consecutive months
- Comfort working in a virtual environment