Graphic/marketing Design InternIan Hong
Graphic Design InternThe Unnamed Collective
Design Internship 2016Maggie Norris Couture
Graphic Design & Web Design InternApache Creek Holdings
Creative LeaderArt of Freedom
Graphic DesignerArt of Freedom
Creative Graphic Design Internship at Exciting Food StartupFarmer's Diet
Graphic DesignerArt of Freedom
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: September 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
STUDIO ARTIST/GRAPHIC DESIGNER OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE Pattycakez is a media corp for those with a genuine passion for their craft and a desire for continuous learning to grow personally and professionally.
We are looking for a Studio Artist/Graphic Designer who self-starters ready to roll their sleeves up and dive headfirst into the work we create for our clients.
Pattycakez® is currently looking for highly motivated self-starters for our offsite entertainment editorial department.
Selected candidates will be assigned urban entertainment retouching assignments of celebrities and entertainers.
Interested candidates must be available to deliver proofed and ready for web assignments at least three times per week.
Only motivated and dependable applicants should apply.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
Software skills include proficiency in the CS Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop (preferably Adobe CS6 or higher) and other design related programs on a Mac
Proficiency with presentation programs PowerPoint and Keynote
Ability to create and code HTML digital ads is a big plus
Extending design concepts across traditional and digital platforms
Extreme organization and attention to detail
Ability to manage multiple projects and be flexible to adapt to shorter deadlines when called for
A strong, independent work ethic, takes direction well with minimal supervision, welcomes constructive feedback
SkillsRequired - Photo Editing, Photo Manipulation, Photo Editor, Photo Retouching, Photo Shoots, Video Editing, Video Game Production, Video Game Development, Video Art, WordPress, Wordpress Design, Web Design, Responsive Web Design, Cartooning, ZenCart
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop CS6, Adobe, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign