Graphic Design InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Design InternElevate United
Graphic Design InternDraft Fantasy
Internship Graphic DesignMovado Group, Inc.
Sweater Weather Support [INTERN NEEDED]SHAE NY (Desert Rose LLC)
Graphic design Intern for a Handmade Jewelry CompanyLaMens
Cover Design for Novels - Pilot TV, and Movie design opportunityHuey Media and LeaseSource Financial Services, Inc.
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Fagnidi International group
660 9TH ST NW, suite C
Posted: September 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Fagnidi International Group is an incubator of the design concept revolution, a creator of multicultural labels that introduce to the world our founder’s passionate vision for clothing, accessories, and furniture trends, a new lifestyle concept that gave birth to a cultural HERITAGE.
Fagnidi International group’s goal is to build strong relationships that focus on empowerment, partnerships and volunteerism in hopes of creating a lasting impact on all communities.
During a journey through style, Fagnidi celebrating excellence through a cultural and educational platform of creativity, artistry, and quality of life. The Brand feature the modern male to experience a higher quality of life through lifestyle influence in the design, fashion and art. Maison Fagnidi believes the brands that have influenced our life have also helped our choices because life IS about choice.
Because of the way we look, feel, live and interact with others, we believe that the brand which had influenced our lifestyle, influence our experience as AN HERITAGE. It’s about Life, it’s about Style.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback