***3D Art and Installation Event Design Intern***True Event and Design Co.
User Experience Researcher for mental health startup (non-profit)Affect Mental Healthcare
Part time Admin AssistantGet Up Gallery
Design Assistant InternTaylor Spellman NEW YORK
Associate Web Designer with WordPress experience at Manhattan School of Music June 5-Aug 18Manhattan School of Music
Intern Part-Time Graphic Designer *IMMEDIATE NEED*studioBIG
Design InternshipCITYarts, Inc
(Grow Your Portfolio) Online Internship Opportunity for Web Devs/DesignersnewV
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: October 06 2015
Company Location: Chambersburg, PA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVideo Production Studio and Worldwide Christian Television Network. Looking for hard working, creative designers for all outlets of media, advertising, branding and promotions. Knowledge of Christian culture helpful but not required.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator or similar programs
- Knowledge of Windows 8/10 and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback