Personal Assistant NeededJoseph S Dzhin Creative Art
Graphic Design InternAnne Bowen/The Meurigan Company
Web Developer New YorkShrimpton Agency LLC
Web Designer New YorkShrimpton Agency LLC
Graphic Designer - Masters LevelLRT
UI/UX internMoi Inc
Design Assistant InternTaylor Spellman NEW YORK
Fashion Design InternshipMilly
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Bella Dia Stationery
1254 FM 1463
Posted: September 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBella Dia Stationery is currently looking for an intern to assist the lead graphic designer in wedding stationery design. This internship will give the aspiring graphic designer an opportunity to learn and be mentored in their field. The graphic design intern will assist the lead designer with a number of projects, such as proofs for clients, social media posts, and certain marketing materials. This is an unpaid internship, and the student must be eligible to enroll in an internship class and earn course credit.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Junior or Senior undergraduate student.
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Major in graphic design, marketing, or communications.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is required.
- Must have knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple deadline-driven tasks.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Being a wonderful writer is a plus, but not required.