Motion Graphics InternThe Do LaB
Graphic Design InternThe Do LaB
Crafty Graphic DesignerTeknikio
Graphics and UX/UI Design InternMetric Collective
Summer Internship UI/UX DesignerTrintals
DraftsmanCAFE CONCEPTS, INC.
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: May 03 2016
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrāv trains ordinary people in conflict management who in turn manage the conflicts of others directly on our site...and an online platform to resolve conflicts at school, work, home or more. (www.brav.org).
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback