Internship Graphic DesignMovado Group, Inc.
Sweater Weather Support [INTERN NEEDED]SHAE NY (Desert Rose LLC)
Graphic design Intern for a Handmade Jewelry CompanyLaMens
Cover Design for Novels - Pilot TV, and Movie design opportunityHuey Media and LeaseSource Financial Services, Inc.
Product Design InternMighty Well
Interior Design - Upstart CompanyLeah McVeigh Design and Consulting
Business Development/Sales InternBagnotti USA
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
One Penn Plaza, 55th Floor
New York, NY
Posted: July 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCurrently seeking a high energy intern to join our design team. Your work will include creating print advertisement, signage, social media content, and website design. There is also opportunity to gain experience in event management and production.
Mantis Marketing is a decade old marketing firm which specializes in creative design and event management. The majority of our clients are engineering firms in New York City. We have a high work load but we are an easy going team.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be familiar with popular social media platforms
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and client feedback
SkillsRequired - Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Social Media
Preferred - Writing Skills, Copy Editing, Web Development, Video Editing