Graphic Design InternFour Mine Co LLC
SET DESIGNERFemales in Comedy Association
Graphic Design InternRegal Pennington, Inc.
Graphic Design InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Web Design InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Luxury residential interior design intern to assist the director of design / senior designerSublime interior designs llc
Graphic Design InternRobert James Studio
Graphic Design & Social Media InternGtechdesigns LLC
Website Design Intern (Immediate Internship)Bookmark This
United Software Developers, Inc.
2913 Avenue V
Posted: March 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Our Company:
United Software Developers, Inc. (USD), in business over 25 years, is seeking a website design intern for multiple projects. USD is a software company with a wide range of products from website design to extensive front and backend database management systems and rating engines.
This individual will be responsible for creating designs with a high visual impact for all front-end work including web design and marketing materials.
We are also looking for someone that besides the website design can also create an admin panel so that clients can change any of the text or photos on their website.
This position can build your portfolio and allow you to gain experience in a professional office environment.
Compensation for transportation and lunch included.
Potential to earn income.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback