Graphic/Web Designer (Design ONLY)Bookmark This
950 South Pine Island Road Suite A-150
Posted: March 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for an intern who is capable of creating beautiful and eye catching design for print and web. (No coding is required. DESIGN ONLY)
***You MUST know how to design for print such as knowing what a bleed is, the correct DPI to use, etc
Note: This is an unpaid internship - however your working hours may be used as course credit where applicable. If you are a good fit, we will transition you into a paid position. You will also have the ability to gain valuable hands on experience in a real work world environment.
Work can be done remotely (from home) and/or from our office located in South Florida. Schedule is flexible.
Please send us your resume reflecting your capabilities and links to any work you have done in the past. (To be considered we MUST see your past work)
Responsibilities- Design print materials such as business cards, brochures, etc
- Design layout and mockups for websites - no coding required
- You will be required to work directly or indirectly with clients and programmers.
Requirements- Your designs should be of a very high quality
- Experience with the various Adobe applications
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback