Graphic Design Intern IIKingston5 Productions
Graphic Design InternProspect Row
Graphic Design InternHerbsoil
Graphic Design Intern at fast growing start-upMentat
Design - LeSportsacITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Web Design Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
SPRING DESIGN INTERNEncantos Media PBC
Web DesignerJean Martin, Inc.
Graphic Design Intern with UI experienceBookmark This
Posted: August 04 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYou will intern in the "growth hack" department of Gideen, a Los Angeles based tech company, monetizing the majority of existing (non-hit) music.
Gideen has developed the technology and international infrastructure to monetize non hit music to make a few hundred up to a few thousand dollars/song for music that is more than 5 years old, giving this music a second chance and helping all these music makers to make some money with their music again.
Your job as intern will be to help us design and implement different elements, such as landing pages, web sites, presentation material, social media content, etc.
ResponsibilitiesYou will work directly with the CMO and CEO of the company, both are top level specialists in their fields and sector.
As Gideen intern you will receive an own unique Ambassador code you can use while executing your growth hack ideas.
This helps you to measure your success level and as a bonus "on top" you can earn 10% of any business you generate.
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for web and marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Experience with graphic design software such as Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Great if you have experience designing landing pages and web pages
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Web Design
Preferred - Graphic Design, Graphic Design Software