- Internships /
- Design /
- Fall GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIP at Cosmopolitan and Cosmo For Latinas Magazines
Graphic Design InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Design InternElevate United
Graphic Design InternDraft Fantasy
Internship Graphic DesignMovado Group, Inc.
Sweater Weather Support [INTERN NEEDED]SHAE NY (Desert Rose LLC)
Graphic design Intern for a Handmade Jewelry CompanyLaMens
Cover Design for Novels - Pilot TV, and Movie design opportunityHuey Media and LeaseSource Financial Services, Inc.
Fall GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIP at Cosmopolitan and Cosmo For Latinas MagazinesBookmark This
300 West 57th Street
New York, NY
Posted: January 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGraphic Design internship available for Spring semester. Get valuable “real world” experience in the publishing industry!
• You will be supervised by the Promotion Design Director and will learn from the marketing and sales staff at Cosmopolitan and Cosmo for Latinas Magazines
Responsibilities• Projects can involve: design of flyers, digital flyers, e-blasts, counter cards, posters, invites, logos, misc. sales materials, etc.; scanning and light retouching, archiving and re-sizing files; researching images and ideas for Photo shoots and help with Photo shoots.
• Help design in-book Custom Content pages.
• Level of skill will determine level of projects on which the intern assists.
RequirementsStudents must be enrolled in school during the time of the internship and
MUST receive college credit for the internship
• MAC user
• Software skills: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator are necessary. Powerpoint a plus.
• Enthusiastic about design and typography.
• Is on time, meets deadlines and is willing to help out with the art department’s projects and needs as they arise.
• Has a positive attitude.
• Portfolio or examples of student’s design work will be reviewed and is essential for consideration.