Web Design Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
SPRING DESIGN INTERNEncantos Media PBC
Web DesignerJean Martin, Inc.
Game Designer - Mobile Games for KidsTutoTOONS
Graphic/marketing Design InternIan Hong
Graphic Design InternThe Unnamed Collective
Design Internship 2016Maggie Norris Couture
Graphic Design Internship Fall 2016Bookmark This
Well Woven, Inc.
5 Dwight Place
Posted: August 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGoal of this role is to support our production team which is responsible for product development phase through product launch. Products our team works on is distributed in the U.S. and Europe.
• Supporting the team on a wide range of creative work from faster, “smaller” pieces of content to “bigger” builds for a range of clients, as well as Well Woven-wide projects
• Product Packaging
• Digital Content
• Develop a mastery of industry best practices and the social platforms we love, as well as be willing to learn and articulate the unique Well Woven POV on each
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
RequirementsWho are you?
You’re an ultimate team player who will create value in any situation. You understand creative problem solving and have a passion for creating compelling visual solutions for all platforms. You’re an adaptable big idea person who understands that good ideas can come from anywhere, and have the ability to guide a brainstorm. You’re highly observant and excel and concept work because you live and breathe for it.
You can execute quickly and manage your time well, as well as the team you manage. You are also aware of your strengths and your weaknesses. You’re cool in the face of a challenge. You'll be working exclusively within the digital and social realm but understand design is a way of life which influences everything.
• A strong aesthetic sense and excellent attention to detail; sold design work and the samples to show for it
• Ability to carry out a concept from start to completion
• Experience with designing all things digital and social: sites, Facebook tabs, and templates, mobile apps, social sweeps projects and work with tie-ins to the shopper and experiential realms
• Good communication skills and ability to meet deadlines
• A good understanding of information architecture and effective usability techniques
• Strong conceptual and brainstorming skills
• The ability to follow direction, and give and take constructive criticism; an aptitude for time management, organization, and communication
• The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner
• A sparkling personality that will mesh well with the existing Well Woven family and a smile on their face a majority of the time
• A basic understanding of UI/UX and an interest in the big social media platforms and their abilities/limitations
• An obsession with sports, music, or food-we love people who can bring their own interests into the mix