Graphic Design Intern ($ Travel Reimbursement & Daily Lunch Stipend)Advertising Research Foundation
Interaction Design InternElliptic Labs
Website/ Graphic DesignDrop The Keez
Graphic Design InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Product Design Internship in ChinaEast
Digital Design InternLAC Enterprises
graphic designerJOIN US BOGOTA
CBRE/New England Commercial Real Estate Design InternshipCBRE/New England
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
Posted: December 15 2015
Company Location: London, KY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWatchFit has an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is looking for work experience, to join us on a 6-12 month unpaid placement, as a graphic designer. The successful candidate will work as part of a vibrant team, gaining invaluable insight and experience in a dynamic design role, reporting to the CEO.
We are on the hunt for a strong designer with a creative mind, an eye for detail and a hands on approach, who is confident in what they are doing and what they want to achieve. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly experienced team for a well-backed tech start-up in London.
What we can offer you?
* Experience working with an international team and also directly with the CEO Parisa Louie who has noted experience in design.
* Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment.
* Be a core member in the growth of the business.
* Day-to-day mentoring from all the senior staff.
Anybody joining WatchFit and helping out in these areas will be given full support at all times. They will also be encouraged to bring their own skills and ideas which will be developed and allowed to flourish.
Is this your cup of tea?.. send through your CV and any relevant work to support your application.
We require a minimum of 6 months commitment from all our full-time working placement candidates. We are looking for people to join immediately, but we will consider an applicant's circumstances and offer suitable working dates.
Responsibilities* Offer design work for all the technical projects that require new or improved design elements as part of the requirements.
* Lead online marketing campaigns and create polished communication material
* Support the team, making key and unique marketing material.
* Use your creative insight to suggest propositions that could improve our business growth through the media and design avenues.
Requirements* Degree/ Working to a degree in related field i.e. graphic design and/or a portfolio of work/projects undertaken suitable to this role.
* Ability to generate creative marketing concepts
* Pro-active self-starter able to organise and prioritise work.
* Great interpersonal skills
* Good attention to detail.
* Experience demonstrating creativity and entrepreneurship