***3D Art and Installation Event Design Intern***True Event and Design Co.
User Experience Researcher for mental health startup (non-profit)Affect Mental Healthcare
Part time Admin AssistantGet Up Gallery
Design Assistant InternTaylor Spellman NEW YORK
Associate Web Designer with WordPress experience at Manhattan School of Music June 5-Aug 18Manhattan School of Music
Intern Part-Time Graphic Designer *IMMEDIATE NEED*studioBIG
Design InternshipCITYarts, Inc
(Grow Your Portfolio) Online Internship Opportunity for Web Devs/DesignersnewV
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
64 Fulton Street
New York, NY
Posted: February 10 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDOWNTOWN Magazine is a luxury lifestyle magazine, which highlights a sophisticated appreciation for the culture that embodies Lower Manhattan.
You will be working with a passionate team at a beautiful location Downtown New York City with a view on the Brooklyn Bridge and the Liberty Tower!
Responsibilities- Assist the Creative Director in designing and generating graphic art for print and web
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling social media, advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Edit and re-touch photos
- Draft graphic layouts for consideration
- Participate in meetings with the team to discuss about new strategies to implement our platforms
- Manage postings on the website
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work proficiently in Adobe Suite
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Knowledge of Google analytics a plus
- Knowledge of Wordpress preferred