Web Design Internship (Fall 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Accessories Design InternProenza Schouler
GRAPHIC UI/UX BEHAVIOR DESIGN INTERNengagedIN
Spring Internship with Flower Girl NYCFlower Girl NYC
Web Design/Development InternVOX Global
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
64 Fulton Street
New York, NY
Posted: February 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDOWNTOWN Magazine is a luxury lifestyle magazine, which highlights a sophisticated appreciation for the culture that embodies Lower Manhattan.
You will be working with a passionate team at a beautiful location Downtown New York City with a view on the Brooklyn Bridge and the Liberty Tower!
Responsibilities- Assist the Creative Director in designing and generating graphic art for print and web
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling social media, advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Edit and re-touch photos
- Draft graphic layouts for consideration
- Participate in meetings with the team to discuss about new strategies to implement our platforms
- Manage postings on the website
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work proficiently in Adobe Suite
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Knowledge of Google analytics a plus
- Knowledge of Wordpress preferred