Graphic Design Intern IIKingston5 Productions
Graphic Design InternProspect Row
Graphic Design InternHerbsoil
Graphic Design Intern at fast growing start-upMentat
Design - LeSportsacITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Web Design Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
SPRING DESIGN INTERNEncantos Media PBC
Web DesignerJean Martin, Inc.
Graphic Design Social Media InternBookmark This
Spirit. Substance. Style. Magazine
Posted: September 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCreative content creator intern needed for personal development publication. If you're looking to gain real experience in digital publishing and have a passion for personal development this is it!
Our magazine publishes hype-free, deliberate personal development for self-actualization junkies. Our core content include the evidence-based neuroscience behind soulful + spiritual practices to help our readers consciously engineer their lives for vibrant wellbeing, lasting happiness, positive contribution and authentic self mastery.
Strong visualization and mock-up skills are necessary.
• Designing Branded Visual Assets (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Banners, Badges, Presentations, Infographics + Quizzes)
• Develop new design concepts and create graphics for social media posts.
• Design, layout and execution of online projects related to magazine publication, ebooks, website, social media + marketing projects
• Manage Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest account
• Create compelling branded visuals for all site platforms that encourages customer engagement.
• Assist in digital strategy to drive clear and consistent brand message through web content.
This internship is ideal for a student or recent graduate seeking practical experience in communications, creative writing, social media, marketing, public relations, journalism or related fields. If you vibe on cutting-edge science, mindset and mastery practices and want to show others who to ignite their latent genius, join our publishing tribe! Be challenged by a highly creative work environment, while building a killer portfolio.