Web and Graphic Design Internship with a growing companyDrop The Keez
Graphic Animation Design / 3D Illustrative AnimationGRAYABYSS, LLC
Website DesignerMotivators and Creators Women's Group
Graphic Design InternHearty Meals
Design Work ScholarAperture Foundation
Graphic Design InternImpact Radio
Interior Design InternLittle Makers Academy
Film Festival - Graphic Artist InternshipFMG inc.
Graphic Design / Web Development InternBookmark This
26245 Broadway Ave
Oakwood Village, OH
Posted: April 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGame changer. Pizza. Healthy. Tastes amazing. Is it possible? Yes. We have figured it out. PaleoMD is the company behind "PaleoPizza", the first Certified Paleo pizza on the market. PaleoPizzas never include dairy, grains, soy, legumes, artificial preservatives or additives. (www.PaleoMDpizza.com)
It is no secret that the current health care crisis is partially influenced by poor nutritional habits and that an appropriate diet is an integral part to maintaining and improving overall health. With this idea in mind PaleoMD was founded as a company seeking to provide healthy and convenient food to busy consumers. PaleoMD’s PaleoPizzas are prepared in accordance with the Paleo (short for ‘Paleolithic’) Diet, which excludes grains, legumes, sugar, soy, preservatives, and any processed food. It aims to refocus our nutritional consumption towards food humans were evolved to eat in order to help treat, prevent and hopefully eradicate preventable chronic diseases. Although not all foodstuffs that were available to our ancestors are available today, the fundamental idea is that nature knows what’s best.
PaleoMD is looking for a highly driven student who is has experience in, or is pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Web Development or Digital Marketing. You will be working directly with the team to develop the company branding and marketing materials/PR materials.
This will be a one of a kind opportunity for those who think outside the box and want to be part of a growing company that could lead to future employment. We are looking for an individual who want to be part of something new and play a roll in catalyzing the healthy lifestyle movement.
**Most of the time work can be done remotely with occasional in person or video conference meetings. Can be for class credit.**
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Assist in the development of online website (familiarity with shopify is a big plus)
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school OR can demonstrate skill or relevant work experience in the space
- Experience with Adobe InDesign preferred, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator required
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
Preferred - Web Application Design, Web Commerce