Web Design/Development InternVOX Global
Graphic Design Intern ($ Travel Reimbursement & Daily Lunch Stipend)Advertising Research Foundation
Interaction Design InternElliptic Labs
Website/ Graphic DesignDrop The Keez
Graphic Design InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Product Design Internship in ChinaEast
Digital Design InternLAC Enterprises
graphic designerJOIN US BOGOTA
Graphic Designer (Apparel & Physical Products)Bookmark This
44 Tehama St.
San Francisco, CA
Posted: September 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a really fun position that will help do some good in the world, so we hope you'll join us in making it a reality!
GoodSpree, provides turnkey ecommerce to nonprofits. We sell physical goods including t-shirts, mugs, flip flops.
We’re looking for a graphic design intern to create unique designs for apparel and physical products for our partner nonprofit organizations.
You must be very creative, have outstanding graphic design skills, knowledge of current design trends, understand American pop culture, and like the idea of helping nonprofits. Researching each nonprofit to develop appropriate design concepts is essential for the position.
ResponsibilitiesWe will provided you with;
1. Notes on each nonprofit partner and what they prefer in terms of graphic design, and possibly some design concepts.
2. Information available from the nonprofit’s website enabling you to research the topic to see what type of language, memes, imagery will resonate with fit their audience.
1. Based on the information we provide, you will develop design concepts for each nonprofit including rough mockups of these concepts.
2. For the design concepts we approve, you will deliver final versions of the designs along with all the graphics files uploaded to our Dropbox account.
Here are some examples of our designs for nonprofits:
Please provide the following:
1. Links/attachments of any work examples of graphic design, t-shirts and/or products.
2. Let us know of at least one question you have about the position.
Applicants we are interested in hiring will be invited to complete a graphic design test by creating a design for one of our nonprofit partners.
RequirementsREQUIRED SOFTWARE SKILLS
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Design, American English
Preferred - Art Direction, Apparel Design, Design Collaboration, Apparel Graphics