Graphic Design Intern1989
Social Media and Graphic Design InternshipPlexuss.com
Graphic and UX/UI Design InternshipPlexuss.com
***3D Art and Installation Event Design Intern***True Event and Design Co.
User Experience Researcher for mental health startup (non-profit)Affect Mental Healthcare
Part time Admin AssistantGet Up Gallery
Design Assistant InternTaylor Spellman NEW YORK
Graphic DesignerBookmark This
Posted: July 21 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTyus Photography is a photography company that primarily shoots beauty and fashion. Tyus Photography is based in Atlanta, Georgia and was founded in 2013. Being a multi-level Photography company allows our clients to be the driving force in our creative direction. Not only do we shoot beauty and fashion, but we are committed to helping individuals succeed in their own personal road to their craft by creating amazing photos. Our purpose is to change peoples' lives by providing the best creative photo and opportunity with the highest integrity.
We are seeking skilled and enthusiastic interns who are looking to learn not only about the photo and graphic business, but building the business behind it. Do you love graphic and photography? What about reading all about the latest style and celebrity gossips? Do you love networking and marketing? Are you big on all the social media out there? Do you love interacting and socializing with people, whether in person or online? Do you enjoy creative writing?
This internship will consists of creating graphic for clients, magazines, and flyers. The purpose of this internship is to build portfolio and experience. Interns will work directly with the photographer of Tyus Photography and their assistant to promote and expand in our market! Our goal is to create beauty within! Our mission is reach out to others and let them see the beauty inside and out.
It is important that applicants are sociable, creative and have excellent communication skills. If you think this is the right internship for you, apply today!
Although this is an UNPAID internship, there will be opportunities for interns to get paid on certain jobs.
ResponsibilitiesAssists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback