Summer Internship UI/UX DesignerTrintals
Interior Design InternRedPin Properties
DraftsmanCAFE CONCEPTS, INC.
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
UX Design / Engagement InternSocialinfluen.se
PERSONAL ASSISTANTURBAN GALLERY PRINTS
PERSONAL ASSISTANT/CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGERAMAZING GALLERY
Graphic DesignerBookmark This
25 Broadway St.
New York, NY
Posted: August 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUniCareer is a full-service career development platform that targets various stages of career developmental needs and creates tailored, long-term impact for international students and working professionals.
Position Type:Full Time /Part Time Job
Location:Manhattan, New York
• Manage the whole design process (such as poster, brochure, business card and etc.) from concept to final print, maintain qualification at every step
• Collaborate with marketing department in designing materials pitch.
• Assist in evaluating the social media and digital landscape for
innovative/new platforms being launched to determine opportunities for brands and implement into overall digital strategy
• Work with product team in evaluating all design output to ensure fit for purpose
• Detail knowledge and proficiency in established software tools: Photoshop, InDesign, Al and etc.
• Strong teamwork and communication skills
• Generate creative ideas and suggest alternatives as appropriate
• A flexible approach with the ability to multi task
• Experience with business design a plus
• Experience with editing video software a plus