Graphic Design Intern IIKingston5 Productions
Graphic Design InternProspect Row
Graphic Design InternHerbsoil
Graphic Design Intern at fast growing start-upMentat
Design - LeSportsacITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Web Design Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
SPRING DESIGN INTERNEncantos Media PBC
Graphic DesignerBookmark This
Posted: April 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionL. Noel Events is a luxury event planning company who specializes in Interior Design. We are now seeking a graphic designer. L. Noel Events creates lavish intimate gatherings to extraordinary weddings. In a competitive industry, we pride ourselves on leaving our clients with a memorable experience. L. Noel Events is looking for a talented individual to contribute to the future development of the L. Noel luxury Brand. If you are ready to work for a leading planning company please inquire within.
ResponsibilitiesYou will create materials for both on- and offline promotions. L. Noel Events values our interns for their strong design sensibility and promotes their professional development during the term.
Producing exhibition sales brochures
• Exhibition logo design
• Assist with creating exhibition media kits
• Letterhead design
• Assist in brainstorming concepts for upcoming projects & marketing strategies
• eNewsletter design
• Update existing collateral material
• Any other creative tasks that may arise
•Create graphics and design layouts for print ads, flyers, email newsletters, the L. Noel's homepage, blog, and social media accounts
• Apply design theory to marketing campaigns and advance techniques for software ranging from Adobe Illustrator to Picasa to make pixel perfect illustrations
• Incorporate UI/UX best practices in website design and layout, and adapt designs for mobile formats