Web Design Internship at VM BrandingVOGA
Graphic Designer For eCommerce CompanyeComPartners
User Interface Design for BizDeck AppBizDeck App
Technical Designer - Production Intern for a luxury leather jacket companyLTHJKT
Graphic Design InternB2W Software
Interior Design InternshipMeryl Toback Interiors
Website DeveloperPulse, LLC
Graphic Design InternDauphin County Democratic Committee
Graphic Designer InternBookmark This
Hanging Branch LLC
Posted: September 07 2016
Company Location: Seattle, WA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHanging Branch LLC is a photo presentation company located in Seattle, WA. We make custom engraved photo packaging boxes and flash drives for professional photographers to deliver their photos in. (Check out our website at hangingbranch.com) As a company that puts extremely high emphasis on looks and appeal, we are looking for a talented designer to help improve the design aspect of our business.
Hanging Branch is a relatively new company, so each employee, intern or full time, are expected to take on big roles that impact the company's success directly. A qualified applicant would be someone who is capable of delivering on these tasks and someone who is excited to have his or her designs be the face of Hanging Branch.
- Making graphic designs for items such as company website, social media, event flyers, marketing materials, etc.
- Taking photographs of products (If located in Seattle).
- Take part and contribute in product development meetings.
- Many other design and creative related tasks.
A Qualified Applicant Would Be
- Proficient in Adobe tools such as Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- Creative and has a natural eye for good design.
- Good communication skills and able to understand the needs of a project he or she is taking on.
- Excited and eager to play a large role in a small business.
If you fit these qualifications and believe that this opportunity is something you are looking for, send your application with your resume, CV, and portfolio of your past work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities- Day to day tasks involves creating designs for company website, social media pages, marketing flyers, banners, etc.
- If possible, applicant will also be asked to take appealing and creative photos of products, etc.
RequirementsMust have experience with graphic design. Understanding of Adobe tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, are necessary. Experience and skills with photography is also preferred.
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
Preferred - Writing Skills, Product Photography