Web/Graphic DesignMGems Graphics and Printing
Website DesignerRap Direct
Graphic DesignerRap Direct
Paid Intern to set up E-Commerce SiteDescendant of Thieves
IPhone OS App DesignerEcoG
Graphic Design InternshipMusee Magazine
Graphic Design Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Graphic Designer internBookmark This
1717 N Naper Blvd Ste 101
Posted: July 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Graphic Designer will assist the conception and production of print and digital collateral, branded media for the company, as well as work closely with our Design Director to collaborate with various departments across the organization.
The Graphic Designer will translate design specifications into deliverables, integrate text and graphics, prepare and finalize files for hosting on web servers or printing/copying, and then ensure all materials are correctly filed, backed up, catalogued, and archived.
When applying for the design internship, please be sure to include a link to your portfolio or website in your resume or attach files that highlight your design work within your broader application.
Responsibilities• Develop webpages, responsive email templates, landing pages, print collateral and be responsible for visual execution within the company's style requirements.
• Develop interactive forms, banners and graphical elements that are cutting edge and represent the company image.
• Design and produce client-facing materials (30% web, 70% print).
• Design clear engaging graphic communications for print and web. This will include logos, direct mail pieces, branded promotional items, web site and social media graphics, posters, flyers, and other marketing materials as needed.
• Work closely with a project team to translate their messaging concepts into marketing materials.
Requirements• Currently pursing a four-year bachelor degree or two-year master degree in marketing, graphic design, web design, or a related field
• Be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop and/or other common design and layout applications
• Experienced with PowerPoint and Excel
• Proficiency with HTML, Browser compatibility, CSS, XML, etc.
• Strong visual design, layout and typographic skills with unparalleled attention to detail
• Ability to communicate in a team environment
• Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
• Must have excellent time management skills
• Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
• Working understanding of layout, type, and color
• Sense of design trends and space relationships
• Produce final files for release to print vendors
• Ability to ensure projects are organized by priority and deadlines are met in a timely manner, considering all steps from concept to delivery
• Other duties as assigned
• Bilingual (English and Chinese)