Interior Design - Upstart CompanyLeah McVeigh Design and Consulting
Business Development/Sales InternBagnotti USA
CAD Artist / Design InternMillenium Clothing
Winter / Spring Photography Intern at ToymailToymail
Winter / Spring Graphic Intern at ToymailToymail
Design & Production InternMom And Pops Print Shop
Web/Graphic DesignMGems Graphics and Printing
Graphic Designer Intern - Spring 17Bookmark This
Project Footsteps, Inc
2742 15th Ave
Posted: October 20 2016
Application Deadline: December 20, 2016
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 02/01/17 — 05/01/17
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Project Footsteps is a non-profit organization that serves to inspire, empower and prepare young people to be agents of change and become social leaders within their schools, communities and organizations. Since 2008 we have provided youth driven program experiences both long-term and introductory level that have inspired thousands of students to become leaders in action.
The graphic designer is responsible for all Project Footsteps’ design work, such as new projects, website updating, and revitalizing old designs.
Supervisor(s): Executive Director, Director of business and operations.
ResponsibilitiesDuties include, but are not limited to:
· Creating promotional media for events
· Updating the website with necessary pictures, quotes, text updates, press, etc.
· Creating program device materials and documents
· Designing in-house documents
· Creating promotional material for youth program action-based projects which may require you to go to an active program and solicit direction from the participants
· Updating any and all Project Footsteps documents
• Willingness to work a set schedule but remain flexible , 10-12 hours per week
• Ability to take direction on projects, but utilize your creativity and “designers eye” to point out where you see necessary directional changes.
• Well developed organization skills with a solid orientation to detail.
• Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Highly creative and confident in design capabilities
• Experience with Wordpress, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver
---Use their own Mac laptop
---Work in office and remotely