Graphic Design InternRobert James Studio
Graphic Design & Social Media InternGtechdesigns LLC
Design Summer FellowshipBe Original Americas
Social Media InternGreen Architectural Design
Web Design InternNextGenVest
Brand Design Management InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Intern: Web designing/ or Graphic designGEHMI
Intern with DC's Fastest Growing Interior Design Firm!Perceptions Interiors
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
Industry of All Nations
3818 Willat Ave
Culver City, CA
Posted: April 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIndustry of All Nations is looking for an exceptional intern to join our team in LA.
IOAN is a design and development office founded with a commitment to rethink methods of production for consumer goods. We work to develop clean and more sustainable products with the most simple and desirable aesthetic, all while not negatively impacting the land and people around us. Our philosophy is simple: it’s now what we do, but how we do it.
Interns will work closely with our creative team and contribute to a range of projects, from packaging and web design to visual communication projects to assisting with production tasks. Interns will gain hands-on experience and exposure to the skills required to succeed in a quickly growing apparel company.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to be involved in a team of social entrepreneurs sharing thoughts, passions as ideas to change the way the world makes and consume things.
- Ability to interface with the leaders of a creative progressive team
- Relevant work experience to begin building your resume
- A fun office and working environment
- This position will receive a monthly stipend
- While this internship is not a trial period for individuals seeking employment, interns may be considered for open positions at IOAN upon completion of your internship should they become available
ResponsibilitiesResponsible for the design of visual communication collateral (internal and external) to branding/identity projects.
RequirementsWHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator/InDesign/Photoshop )
- You are self-motivated and proactive team player who can follow direction with minimal supervision
- A keen interest in branding and sustainable product development
- Can-do attitude
- You are a curious and creative problem solver
- Pursuing a degree in design