Graphic Design InternSacatelle
Designer & Illustrator Internship [Design & Illustration]Sacatelle
Web DeveloperForever Beauty Hair Company
UX / UI Designer InternShooq, LLC
Graphic Design InternDigital Scope Media
Junior Graphic Designer - Fall 2017APCO Worldwide
Intern - Digital - Fall 2017APCO Worldwide
JEWELRY PRODUCTION INTERNS NEEDED AT ALZERINA (UNPAID)Alzerina.com
Marketing/Graphic Design Internship - NEW YORK CITYBookmark This
25E 21st St. 9th Fl
New York, NY
Posted: September 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHudson is seeking tenacious, outgoing and well organized individuals looking to get a start in the world of commercial real estate.
What’s exciting about Commercial Real Estate is that no one is really “branding” their space. This is what you will be helping with. This is an exciting time to create a benchmark for real estate everywhere.
We have recently opened our new office on 21st Street and Broadway in the heart of the Flatiron district and are actively pursuing Interns to join our team.
You will be equipped with a working space, inside company knowledge and the opportunity to learn all while building your professional portfolio.
We will also be launching our new brand website within the next few months where you will assist with graphics and messaging.
Job description includes website building, brand building, social media, designing branding materials and much more!
Responsibilities- Assists with the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using brand approved graphics.
- Responsible for incorporating current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback