Are you creative, fun, and stylish? We are looking for a Design Consultant!presentime rentals
Graphic Designer (PAID) for Global Cybersecurity Start UpHolistic Security Institute
Visual DesignerThe Columbus Book Project
Graphic Design InternBannana
Graphic Design InternSavant Portraits LLC
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - Santa MonicaDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - San DiegoDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Graphic Designer/ MediaBookmark This
6701 Katella Ave
Posted: May 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionwww.Raeken.com is a cool fashion start up looking for some great in house graphic design interns for the spring season. We specialize in great media content, cool clothing and a great work culture. We specialize in active casual wear. The greatest thing about our company is that we are very innovative and have a great concept behind our website.We are looking for a person who can develop online advertisements, direct marketing materials &
ResponsibilitiesDevelop online imagery, copy, layout, and other interactive media needed for website, email, and social media consumption.
- Design graphic art and visual materials for print promotions, including advertisements, brochures, templated resources, signage, and other collateral as needed. Coordinate production of print materials.
- Redesign 10-12 key page templates
- Cultivate and maintain digital imagery and assets archive
- Photograph product shoots within environment and within studio
- Ensure articulation of the organization's desired image and position, and assure consistent communication of brand identity
- Develop Design for advertising campaigns
-2 year experience with Adobe CS 5, specifically Acrobat, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator to focus on photo editing of product imagery,
-Min. 2 years of professional web design experience with HTML template design with Windows and Mac environments,
-Preferred product based graphic design experience,
-Work in collaboration with the web development firm to ensure that the new designs are correctly developed,
-Work closely with Marketing to ensure that all key site functionalities are represented in the new designs,
-Produce final art for all newly created web page templates.
- Preferred e-commerce web design experience.
- Experience with photography and art direction
- Experience working with user-centered design principles
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills--must articulate technical issues to a diverse non-technical audience and to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with others in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to work efficiency to process through the work load of art assets in the queue.