Graphic Designer Intern - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
Motion Graphics InternshipViewpoint Creative
Design InternshipViewpoint Creative
Graphics Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
Digital Design (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Web Design InternshipNight Owl Interactive
ISOQUE Industrial Design InternshipISOQUE
Graphic Designer Part TimeBookmark This
Christian Relief Services
8301 Richmond Highway
Posted: October 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChristian Relief Services Charities was founded in 1985 with the aim of supporting and strengthening people and communities in need worldwide. Through its affiliates, Running Strong for American Indian Youth, Americans Helping Americans and Bread and Water for Africa (among others), Christian Relief provides millions of dollars’ worth of assistance and in development to those in need every year.
RequirementsAs the Graphic Designer, you will be in charge of a number of duties that include, but are not limited to:
• Conceptualize, design and produce print collateral including brochures, newsletters, annual reports, post cards, direct mail, posters, advertisements, invitations, premiums, menus, banners, web ads, stationery packages and product packaging according to existing brand identity and style guides
• High level of proficiency in Adobe CS6 Design Suite and Microsoft Word, experience with Outlook and PowerPoint
• Maintain and update Mac software, font databases, photo and graphic resources libraries, file archiving, and back-up systems
• Research and purchase stock photography as needed
• Engage in department meetings, present concepts, final work, etc.
Desired qualifications include:
• Creative, driven and passionate individual dedicated to helping people in need
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Must be able to commute to and work in Alexandria (Mount Vernon-Lee)
• Must be able to work with minimum supervision, showing strong initiative and creativity
• Must be a team player and willing to jump into cross-departmental projects as needed
• Proficient in Adobe CS6 Design Suite, and Microsoft Suite
• Willing to learn new skills and take on challenging projects
Though the title for this job is “Graphic Designer,” you will have the opportunity to be involved in and even spearhead important projects. You must be able to multitask and should be prepared to provide support not only to the Vice President/General Counsel, but to other directors in the Development and Program departments. The quality that we are most looking for is that of a self-starter.
Those interested are requested to submit a cover letter outlining your qualifications, resume and writing sample (minimum 2 pages). Current college students and recent college graduates may submit a transcript (unofficial is acceptable).
To Apply go to company job board website: