Paid Intern to set up E-Commerce SiteDescendant of Thieves
IPhone OS App DesignerEcoG
Graphic Design InternshipMusee Magazine
Graphic Design Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Graphic Design InternCamp North Star
Web Dev InternThe Awareness Group
SQUARESPACE Web design page for Paris fashion magazineVOLUP2
Branding – Graphic Designer Internship Position for Nonprofit in FASHIONCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
Graphic Designer ** Position Opened ** Fashion , Web, Marketing MaterialsBookmark This
1600 S. Main St.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: June 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDSM Room is looking to bring a talented designer on board who wants to gain real experience working with manufacturing, licensing, and wholesale products. The internship will involve researching newest fashion trends, sourcing fabric, working with manufacturers overseas for sampling and production. This is also a great opportunity for you to learn the supply chain process along with marketing, sales, and distribution.
Responsibilities- Research new fashion trends
- Develop tech packs
- Source new fabrics
- Work with overseas factories for samples
- Arrange productions and follow up on ship dates.
- Meet with customers to understand project requirements.
Requirements- Adobe illustrator and Photoshop , must be proficient 4+ years exp.
- Web design & development is a plus
- Passion for fashion and music
- Ability to multi task, prioritize, and be punctual.
- Meet deadlines and deliver high quality work.
- Bilingual is a plus
- Have a business and entrepreneur mindsets is a plus