Summer Internship UI/UX DesignerTrintals
Interior Design InternRedPin Properties
DraftsmanCAFE CONCEPTS, INC.
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
UX Design / Engagement InternSocialinfluen.se
PERSONAL ASSISTANTURBAN GALLERY PRINTS
PERSONAL ASSISTANT/CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGERAMAZING GALLERY
graphic designer / web developmentBookmark This
dorcas garcia design
318 West 118 Street
New York, NY
Posted: May 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDorcas Garcia Design is looking for a graphic designer / web development intern to help conceptualize, develop and execute print and digital creative campaigns with the Creative Director to ensure designs meet the proposed project needs.
Dorcas Garcia Design is a full service graphic design firm with a specialty in wayfinding signage.
Branding: brand identity and guidelines, design systems
Print: literature, sales promotions, direct marketing, advertising
Digital: web design/development, social media, email marketing
Signage: wayfinding signage design, manufacturing, installation
Responsibilities• Conceptualize, develop and execute print and digital creative campaigns with the Creative Director to ensure designs meet the proposed project needs.
• Support all web-based projects for marketing focusing on delivering user experience.
• Prepare print and digital material including sketches, storyboards, and layouts.
• Design and develop creative online materials to support marketing initiatives.
• Work with the Creative Director to ensure projects are on time, within budget and that brand specifications and standards are consistently met.
• Stay abreast of industry and technological developments and how these developments would impact services from a digital design perspective.
• Degree in design or senior design student
• Hybrid designer: print and digital
• Demonstrate outstanding creative conceptual and design skills through a portfolio that is clean and visually strong
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, CSS, HTML5
• Knowledge of social platform APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
• Knowledge of ecommerce platforms & CMS tools
• Strong knowledge of creating web graphics, animations, user interfaces, icons, style sheets, color schemes, and templates and layouts.
• Complete understanding of web browser capabilities and user interaction.