Interior Design InternshipBLACKBIRD INTERIORS
Fast Growing Tech. Startup looking for graphic design interns.White Code Labs
Graphic Design InternFour Mine Co LLC
SET DESIGNERFemales in Comedy Association
Graphic Design InternRegal Pennington, Inc.
Graphic Design InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Web Design InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Luxury residential interior design intern to assist the director of design / senior designerSublime interior designs llc
graphic designer / web developmentBookmark This
dorcas garcia design
318 West 118 Street
New York, NY
Posted: May 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDorcas Garcia Design is looking for a graphic designer / web development intern to help conceptualize, develop and execute print and digital creative campaigns with the Creative Director to ensure designs meet the proposed project needs.
Dorcas Garcia Design is a full service graphic design firm with a specialty in wayfinding signage.
Branding: brand identity and guidelines, design systems
Print: literature, sales promotions, direct marketing, advertising
Digital: web design/development, social media, email marketing
Signage: wayfinding signage design, manufacturing, installation
Responsibilities• Conceptualize, develop and execute print and digital creative campaigns with the Creative Director to ensure designs meet the proposed project needs.
• Support all web-based projects for marketing focusing on delivering user experience.
• Prepare print and digital material including sketches, storyboards, and layouts.
• Design and develop creative online materials to support marketing initiatives.
• Work with the Creative Director to ensure projects are on time, within budget and that brand specifications and standards are consistently met.
• Stay abreast of industry and technological developments and how these developments would impact services from a digital design perspective.
• Degree in design or senior design student
• Hybrid designer: print and digital
• Demonstrate outstanding creative conceptual and design skills through a portfolio that is clean and visually strong
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, CSS, HTML5
• Knowledge of social platform APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
• Knowledge of ecommerce platforms & CMS tools
• Strong knowledge of creating web graphics, animations, user interfaces, icons, style sheets, color schemes, and templates and layouts.
• Complete understanding of web browser capabilities and user interaction.