Design InternElevate United
Graphic Design InternDraft Fantasy
Internship Graphic DesignMovado Group, Inc.
Sweater Weather Support [INTERN NEEDED]SHAE NY (Desert Rose LLC)
Graphic design Intern for a Handmade Jewelry CompanyLaMens
Cover Design for Novels - Pilot TV, and Movie design opportunityHuey Media and LeaseSource Financial Services, Inc.
Product Design InternMighty Well
Graphic/Digital Design InternshipBookmark This
270 W 38th Street
New York, NY
Posted: September 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSacatelle is a one-of-a-kind company, that designs and manufactures very unique and creative tote bags. We specialize in designing bags for companies that aim for powerful, creative, and cost-efficient brand exposure.
As a young company, we maintain a fun working environment, and we have been growing exponentially. We are looking for talented individuals to work directly alongside our creative design team in our NYC office.
The internship provides a major opportunity for growth, as well as future employment within the company. We are selectively recruiting talented and motivated individuals to join the Sacatelle family, and contribute positively to our work culture.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
-Ability to collaborate effectively with other team members
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and proficiency in Adobe InDesign.
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and client feedback
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
Preferred - Adobe InDesign, Adobe After Effects, Maya