Web Design Internship (Fall 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Accessories Design InternProenza Schouler
GRAPHIC UI/UX BEHAVIOR DESIGN INTERNengagedIN
Spring Internship with Flower Girl NYCFlower Girl NYC
Web Design/Development InternVOX Global
High Heel Shoe Design InternshipBookmark This
Posted: September 22 2015
Company Location: Boston, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionexcellent opportunity available for a detail oriented and highly motivated Design Intern. We are looking for someone who can bring their own sense of style to the design process. The intern will work closely with our CEO to help design products for the coming seasons.
Must be able to start asap.
Our internships allow participants to develop professional level responsibilities while receiving training and guidance from our friendly creators.
The internship is unpaid , however we offer unparalleled growth experience and many perks. There is potential for part-time work upon completion of 6 month term. And potential to produce a shoe design of your own!
This is an excellent opportunity to gain real-world work experience and develop skills in apparel design, development and production.
We will only be responding to those who send us examples of their work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities- Reliable, dependable, responsible
- Work directly with the team to create new design concepts and samples
- Research and analysis on the web
- Drafting documents, general correspondence and proofreading
- Providing assistance where required
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements-the ability to create illustrations from photos
-Digital illustrations only