Graphic Design Intern IIKingston5 Productions
Graphic Design InternProspect Row
Graphic Design InternHerbsoil
Graphic Design Intern at fast growing start-upMentat
Design - LeSportsacITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Web Design Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
SPRING DESIGN INTERNEncantos Media PBC
Web DesignerJean Martin, Inc.
Industrial Design InternBookmark This
5353 Manhattan Circle
Posted: March 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Stryd is a talented, multidisciplinary team that is enthusiastic about the future of wearable technology for athletes. Out of this passion, we’ve developed wearable solutions for athletes and fitness enthusiasts that provides insight into their health, technique and performance. Our work environment is fast-paced, and there is tremendous room for growth. Following our successful Kickstarter campaign, participation in the Techstars program, and fundraising round, we have recently transitioned to online sales. We have substantial sales now, and are ready to grow. For more information, see https://stryd.com.
We are looking for an industrial design intern to help with Stryd future generation wearable products. You will use your knowledge of industrial design software to conceptualize and develop high quality, creative and unique solutions to design problems. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the team, incorporating external and internal feedback to produce designs that are customized to user needs.
LOGISTICS: Summer 2016. Boulder, CO
Responsibilities• Ability to conceptualize, create plans, design, and produce a wide range of specialized designs against the set strategic brief.
• Use various 3d modeling tools to visualize unique solutions to design challenge.
• Ability to connect consumer insights, technology, socio-cultural and market trends in meaningful ways to designs.
Requirements• Creativity, see beyond the current reality to what’s possible.
• Highly proficient in design software, e.g., Solidworks, KeyShot, AutoCad, MPanel, Sketchup, 3ds Studio Max, Layout, & Adobe Creative Suite.
• Familiarity with production manufacturing processes and materials.
• Education in Industrial Design, or related field with a strong product development focus.
• Meticulous and detail-oriented, with big picture conceptual skills.
• Modern design sensibility with knowledge of basic electronics.