Web DeveloperForever Beauty Hair Company
UX / UI Designer InternShooq, LLC
Graphic Design InternDigital Scope Media
Junior Graphic Designer - Fall 2017APCO Worldwide
Intern - Digital - Fall 2017APCO Worldwide
JEWELRY PRODUCTION INTERNS NEEDED AT ALZERINA (UNPAID)Alzerina.com
Fashion Design Assistant InternMilla di Bella
Instructional Design InternBookmark This
Christian Child Cares
Posted: February 23 2016
Company Location: Scranton, PA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre looking to work at a place where you could use your talents to create a love of learning in children? It’s an opportunity to build skills and experience while maintaining a relaxing and supportive climate. A place where people are excited to work with you and value your ideas.
What Christian Child Cares has to offer
• Flexible Schedule
• On-going Support and Training
• A fun loving atmosphere
Christian Child Cares is a startup minority owned business located in Scranton, PA. Our mission is to provide a safe, loving and nurturing environment where children learn to succeed throughout life while loving God, serving their families and community. .
We provide 24 hours child care services. Our staff support our families by nurturing, inspiring, and engaging children to explore, manipulate and make sense of their environment,. We welcome staff members with diverse experience to contribute to our growth. Currently, we are a group day care and expect to expand. The business is located in the home.
ResponsibilitiesDesign and develop instructional material for student/teacher training courses. Demonstrates and utilizes effective needs analysis, project management, course development, and evaluation skills. Can independently develop entry and advanced level courses for both online and blended learning programs. Able to utilize multimedia technology and authoring tools.
Thank you very much for your interest in working with Christian Child Cares. We look forward to working with you in a loving, vibrant and loving atmosphere. We wish you all the best!
RequirementsWe have an open position for interns who love children and have a passion to nurture children to become life long learners.
• Engages proactively with current and prospective parents and family members and be responsive to their needs
• Keeps the Director informed of any necessary information regarding the care and safety of children
• Attends and participates in staff meetings, events, and parent/customer meetings as requested
• Excellent organizational skills required
• Ability to be flexible in assignment
• Excellent verbal, listening, and written communication skills required
• Must be able to sustain a high level of energy
The successful candidates will have:
• 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) or higher
• Be creative and contribute ideas to provide a fun & rich learning atmosphere for the children.
. Ability to multi-task and remain organized
• Self motivated to learn & work
• Be a team player
SkillsRequired - Instructional Design
Preferred - Curriculum Design, Game Design, Visual Design