Support Team - Hairstylist (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Burt's Bees Baby - Fashion Design InternBurt's Bees Baby
Fashion Internship - High-End Active Wear BrandUltracor Inc.
Graphic Design InternDelegata Corporation
Design Intern at World Business ChicagoWorld Business Chicago
3D Art & AnimationsMoodMe
Graphic Artist InternshipAGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
Graphic Artist InternshipAGVSPORT
Interior Design & AdministrationBookmark This
Nishila Sabharwal Designs LLC
50 Murray Street
New York, NY
Posted: November 12 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInterior Designer looking for an assistant/project intern that is professional, INCREDIBLY organized, self-motivated, and eager to learn. Position is part time.
MUST have an interest in interior design and development.
- Supporting and managing projects for interior design firm.
- Creating documents and handling basic accounting functions -- AP/AR
- Drafting proposals, invoices
- Heavy email correspondence
- Creating and updating meticulously detailed spreadsheets for various projects
- Strong writing and communication skills (will act as liaison between designer and clients/vendors)
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Quickbooks, Google Drive, Social Media platforms
- Able to handle high-pressure/challenging tasks and projects
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Must be professional in demeanor and presentation
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work on weekends if required.
- Must be resourceful and adaptable to evolving environments
- Interest in Design a plus
Please send your CV and a brief statement as to why you feel you are a good fit for this position.