Graphic Design and Web Development InternBlack Onyx World, LLC
Exhibit and Graphic DesignSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Interior Design InternshipBLACKBIRD INTERIORS
Interior Design InternCi Solutions LLC
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - San DiegoDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - Santa MonicaDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - New York CityDIGIMARCON
Interior Design AssistantBookmark This
420 S Division St
Traverse City, MI
Posted: February 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany: Kitchen Choreography
Reports To: Lead Designer
Works as an assistant to the Lead Designer in all aspects of a project, maintaining client files; liaising with vendors, sales reps, sub-contractors, colleagues in design; answering phones, cataloging showroom samples and basic errands. Technical duties include assisting the lead designer as necessary in computer work, creating plans, elevations, and estimates for prospective clients, taking field measurements, and sourcing of design details.
• Collaborate with the lead designer on interior design projects for various sophisticated clients.
• Help coordinate projects to adhere to client parameters under tight deadlines and budgets.
• Help create detailed and accurate proposals for client review and approval.
• Professional and pleasing set up of vignettes for client meetings
• Responsible for maintaining the in house client “bin” with all up to date samples and associated inventory records
• Create detailed floor plans, elevations, etc. in 20/20
• Professional correspondence with clients, reps, vendors, and installers
• Sourcing of tile, flooring, and lighting fixtures in correlation with the lead designer’s vision and the clients’ aesthetic
• Create and maintain selection worksheets for all aspects of the project
• Office operations such as answer phones, accept and arrange deliveries, coordinate staff appointment calendars, stock supplies and maintain electronic files.
• Utilize job tracking for all time associated with billable design time
• Assist lead designer with any and all design related tasks that may arise
• Participate in staff and marketing meetings
• Stylish appearance and passion for design
• Basic knowledge of 20/20
• Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft office applications
• Ability to handle a variety of customer situations with enthusiasm and tact
• Ability to handle multiple projects in an organized and timely manner
• Demonstrated attention to detail with minimal supervision
• Possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize in a high demand environment
• Working knowledge of social media such Facebook, Houzz, and email blast programs
• Able to work some evenings and some weekends
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, SketchUp, 20/20 Design
Preferred - Interior Design