Graphic Design InternProspect Row
Graphic Design InternHerbsoil
Graphic Design Intern at fast growing start-upMentat
Design - LeSportsacITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Web Design Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
SPRING DESIGN INTERNEncantos Media PBC
Web DesignerJean Martin, Inc.
Interior Design + Home Staging FirmBookmark This
Real Design LA
5782 West Jefferson Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe offer our clients interior design, home staging and renovation management services, including residential, commercial, exhibition design and spatial branding. We provide design that brings our client's aesthetic to life, and we work passionately to ensure their spaces reflect who they are, their taste and lifestyle.
At Real Design LA we have a shared mindset......that design has the power to transform. We passionately use our creativity, imagination and knowledge to deliver value. We create emotive qualities in every space to connect people to property. We strive to provide pleasure, insight & comfort to every space. Our interns are considered a valuable part of our team and we ensure that they leave us with the experience to navigate their career. All interns leave with a tangible example of their work (product) to place in their portfolio.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
-Assist Designers with sourcing, and selecting furniture, fixtures and materials
-Assist in developing design concepts, data gathering and research
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education