Graphic Design InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Design InternElevate United
Graphic Design InternDraft Fantasy
Internship Graphic DesignMovado Group, Inc.
Sweater Weather Support [INTERN NEEDED]SHAE NY (Desert Rose LLC)
Graphic design Intern for a Handmade Jewelry CompanyLaMens
Cover Design for Novels - Pilot TV, and Movie design opportunityHuey Media and LeaseSource Financial Services, Inc.
Interior Design InternBookmark This
60 Fifth Avenue
Posted: January 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInterior design intern sought for growing and dynamic Park Slope interior design firm working on a range of projects, from traditional to modern, from residential to commercial. Although this would start as an internship, there could be a longer term position available for the right person.
Responsibilities- assisting in interior design for private clients
- gathering samples
- organizing library
- renderings and storyboards
RequirementsSuccessful applicants will be:
- well-organized and detail-oriented: keeps everything in its proper place, makes lists, sticks to timelines, and keeps every little detail in mind
- an upbeat people person
- reliable and responsible
- passionate about design and working in our amazing field
Applicants will possess the following technical qualifications:
- knowledge of design periods and styles
- working knowledge of computer programs including Revit, Sketchup, and Microsoft office
- excellent (and fast!) hand renderer
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Detailed Organization
Preferred - Autodesk Revit, SketchUp, AutoCAD Architecture