Are you creative, fun, and stylish? We are looking for a Design Consultant!presentime rentals
Graphic Designer (PAID) for Global Cybersecurity Start UpHolistic Security Institute
Visual DesignerThe Columbus Book Project
Graphic Design InternBannana
Graphic Design InternSavant Portraits LLC
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - Santa MonicaDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - San DiegoDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Interior Design InternBookmark This
J. Hettinger Interiors
1499 Danville Blvd. Suite 100
Posted: February 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a Diamond Certified interior design firm based in Alamo, CA specializing in residential and commercial projects.
Interior Design Internship Opportunity!
J. Hettinger Interiors
Location: Alamo, CA
Fabric/flooring/furniture/lighting/etc. selection, resource library organization/updates, calling vendors for pricing/details, on-site job shadowing, CAD drafting, and rendering (if needed).
We recommend knowing AutoCAD, but it's not required.
We are flexible with your hours just as long as you tell us what your schedule is a week in advance. We are open M-F 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, but you may come in earlier or stay later if you wish.
Please email your resume and portfolio to:
If you have any questions, feel free to call 925.820.9336 or email Roselle.
Responsibilities- Fabric/flooring/furniture/lighting/etc. selection
- Resource library organization/updates
- Calling vendors for pricing/details
- On-site job shadowing
- CAD drafting and rendering (if needed)
- Create presentation sheets (tearsheets)
Requirements- Working towards a BA/BS/AS or certificate in Interior Design, Interior Architecture, Architecture, or similar degree
- Experience with AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, facsimile messaging
- Knowledge of Windows 7/8/10 and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Must be able to multi-task and communicate ideas with multiple designers
- Must have reliable transportation
SkillsRequired - Windows, Listening Skills, Design Consulting, Microsoft, Communication Design
Preferred - AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, Color Consultation, Furniture Specification