Interior Design InternBookmark This
Carmina Roth Interiors, LLC
Posted: April 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a driven and highly motivated individual to join our residential interior design firm. If you want to be part of a collaborative and dynamic team please send us your resume with a letter of interest.
Responsibilities• You will support senior designers in the planning of spaces and you will help to develop overall design and room concepts.
• You will create budget estimates with the input of a senior designer using Microsoft Excel.
• You are capable to independently selecting samples for flooring, fabrics, paint colors, furniture finishes etc. to be presented to a senior designer.
• You will coordinate and supervise installations at client’s homes.
Requirements• You have experience in contact with clients and vendors.
• You are proficient in AutoCAD and you can support the design process by creating floor plans and furniture sketches.
• You have experience getting quotes from vendors as well as placing and monitoring of orders.
• You have your own car and US drivers license to get to the client site
SkillsRequired - Great Communication, Organization Skills
Preferred - AutoCAD, Excel