LOOKING FOR A PERSONAL ASSISTANTChasen Galleries Inc
Graphic DesignThe Global Grid
Graphic Design InternCoFit
Web Design Internship at VM BrandingVOGA
Graphic Designer For eCommerce CompanyeComPartners
User Interface Design for BizDeck AppBizDeck App
Technical Designer - Production Intern for a luxury leather jacket companyLTHJKT
Graphic Design InternB2W Software
Interior Design InternBookmark This
Carmina Roth Interiors, LLC
Posted: April 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a driven and highly motivated individual to join our residential interior design firm. If you want to be part of a collaborative and dynamic team please send us your resume with a letter of interest.
Responsibilities• You will support senior designers in the planning of spaces and you will help to develop overall design and room concepts.
• You will create budget estimates with the input of a senior designer using Microsoft Excel.
• You are capable to independently selecting samples for flooring, fabrics, paint colors, furniture finishes etc. to be presented to a senior designer.
• You will coordinate and supervise installations at client’s homes.
Requirements• You have experience in contact with clients and vendors.
• You are proficient in AutoCAD and you can support the design process by creating floor plans and furniture sketches.
• You have experience getting quotes from vendors as well as placing and monitoring of orders.
• You have your own car and US drivers license to get to the client site
SkillsRequired - Organization Skills, Great Communication
Preferred - AutoCAD, Excel