Internship Graphic DesignMovado Group, Inc.
Sweater Weather Support [INTERN NEEDED]SHAE NY (Desert Rose LLC)
Graphic design Intern for a Handmade Jewelry CompanyLaMens
Cover Design for Novels - Pilot TV, and Movie design opportunityHuey Media and LeaseSource Financial Services, Inc.
Product Design InternMighty Well
Interior Design - Upstart CompanyLeah McVeigh Design and Consulting
Business Development/Sales InternBagnotti USA
Interior Design InternBookmark This
Furniture Industries / Charlotte Fabrics
3101 Lousiana Ave N
Posted: May 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFurniture Industries was established in 1952 and is a growing Interior Design/ Procurement Firm. We're looking for an Interior Design Intern to support our lead designers. Our office is located in New Hope, MN.
Responsibilities• Maintain Materials Library
• Create Color Boards
• Pull / Order Samples
• Request Price Quotes
• Create Specification Manuals including room layouts
• CAD, Photoshop, InDesign, Revit
Requirements• Currently enrolled in an accredited 2 or 4 year program
• Computer proficiency, familiarity with AutoCAD LT, InDesign, and Photoshop
• Excellent communication, organization, prioritization, multi-tasking skills
• Able to work in a fast paced environment and work well under pressure
• Punctual and reliable