User Experience Researcher for mental health startup (non-profit)Affect Mental Healthcare
Part time Admin AssistantGet Up Gallery
Design Assistant InternTaylor Spellman NEW YORK
***Talented and Creative Design Intern***True Event and Design Co.
Associate Web Designer with WordPress experience at Manhattan School of Music June 5-Aug 18Manhattan School of Music
Intern Part-Time Graphic Designer *IMMEDIATE NEED*studioBIG
Design InternshipCITYarts, Inc
(Grow Your Portfolio) Online Internship Opportunity for Web Devs/DesignersnewV
Interior Design InternshipBookmark This
3306 88th street ste 208
Jackson Heights, NY
Posted: October 31 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionABCAPSTONE Group is a vertically integrated real estate company with expertise in investment, development and construction of residential and commercial projects.
Over the last decade AB Capstone and its affiliates have been involved in over 1.0MM SF of ground-up development and value-add real estate projects.
The interior design intern position is a full or part-time internship position. This position involves working directly with the Principal to assist with social media, design research, shopping, placing and tracking orders, maintaining order progress updates and schedules and coordinating deliveries and installations.
Candidate must have:
Current students studying Design/Architecture
Portfolio highlighting personal esthetic, drawing/ art and design skills.
Hand sketching/drawing skills
3D Design Skills
Ability to edit and enhance photography via Photoshop and Lightroom
Able to take direction in the execution of projects
Solid computer skills to include Indesign, Excel, Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom
Excellent written and communication skills a must
Must be highly motivated,organized and extremely attentive to details
Have a strong work ethic and be able to work in a highly collaborative environment
Must be enthusiastic, personable and professional
Strict adherence to deadlines
Superior skills in research, communication
Valid driver license and laptop are a plus
Knowledge of design and trends
*Please note: This is an UNPAID internship
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback