Graphic Design InternDigital Scope Media
Spring Internship with Flower Girl NYCFlower Girl NYC
Website DeveloperPulse, LLC
3D Art & AnimationsMoodMe
Looking for two interns for celebrity fashion showCaramente Clothing
Graphic Design Intern1989
Social Media and Graphic Design InternshipPlexuss.com
Interior Design InternshipBookmark This
44 McLea Court
San Francisco, CA
Posted: August 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCCS Architecture, an award winning San Francisco based architectural firm, is currently looking for a talented Interior Design intern to join our team. Candidates should be highly motivated, extremely organized, and have a friendly, flexible and positive disposition.
You will work directly to support the Interior Design Director, and lend additional support to the Office & Marketing Manager and Principals and Architects. This position supports our interior design department, and must be able to execute product presentations, FF&E packages, and product orders for our designers.
Responsibilities• Maintaining the sample library
• Vendor contact updates
• Maintaining product image databases
• Vendor and product rep relations
• Assisting Design Director with client projects & FF&E packages
• Shopping at the design center for finishes, picking up samples
• Sample orders and returns
• Project presentations
• Spearheading vendor lunch & learns for staff
Requirements• Currently enrolled in a university, working towards Interior Design Degree
• MUST have strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop) no exceptions.
• Strong AutoCAD skills, SketchUp a bonus
• Excellent typing skills with thorough knowledge of MS Office Applications.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with others in a professional manner
• Must be able to express oneself effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Attention to detail and solid organizational skills
• Excellent multi-tasking abilities, able to handle competing priorities and deadlines
• Must be pro-active and able to work independently
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Interior Design
Preferred - SketchUp