Game Designer - Mobile Games for KidsTutoTOONS
Graphic/marketing Design InternIan Hong
Graphic Design InternThe Unnamed Collective
Design Internship 2016Maggie Norris Couture
Graphic Design & Web Design InternApache Creek Holdings
Creative LeaderArt of Freedom
Graphic DesignerArt of Freedom
Creative Graphic Design Internship at Exciting Food StartupFarmer's Diet
Interior Design InternshipBookmark This
44 McLea Court
San Francisco, CA
Posted: August 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCCS Architecture, an award winning San Francisco based architectural firm, is currently looking for a talented Interior Design intern to join our team. Candidates should be highly motivated, extremely organized, and have a friendly, flexible and positive disposition.
You will work directly to support the Interior Design Director, and lend additional support to the Office & Marketing Manager and Principals and Architects. This position supports our interior design department, and must be able to execute product presentations, FF&E packages, and product orders for our designers.
Responsibilities• Maintaining the sample library
• Vendor contact updates
• Maintaining product image databases
• Vendor and product rep relations
• Assisting Design Director with client projects & FF&E packages
• Shopping at the design center for finishes, picking up samples
• Sample orders and returns
• Project presentations
• Spearheading vendor lunch & learns for staff
Requirements• Currently enrolled in a university, working towards Interior Design Degree
• MUST have strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop) no exceptions.
• Strong AutoCAD skills, SketchUp a bonus
• Excellent typing skills with thorough knowledge of MS Office Applications.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with others in a professional manner
• Must be able to express oneself effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Attention to detail and solid organizational skills
• Excellent multi-tasking abilities, able to handle competing priorities and deadlines
• Must be pro-active and able to work independently
SkillsRequired - AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Interior Design, Microsoft Office
Preferred - SketchUp