Web/Graphic DesignMGems Graphics and Printing
Website DesignerRap Direct
Graphic DesignerRap Direct
Paid Intern to set up E-Commerce SiteDescendant of Thieves
IPhone OS App DesignerEcoG
Graphic Design InternshipMusee Magazine
Graphic Design Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Interior Design InternshipBookmark This
American Concept & Design
7575 Dr. Philips Blvd. #300
Posted: January 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAmerican Concept & Design is looking for college students to be apart of our business operations internship. We are a company that specializes in all products affiliated interior design. We are looking for candidates that are highly motivated, detail-oriented. If you have a passion in lifestyle, design, and home decor in general that is a plus but no experience is required. Work is performed under general supervision and interns are expected to exercise initiative and judgment in the timely execution of assignments. All internships are unpaid. Our location is in the Orlando (Dr. Philips Area). Candidates receiving credit for participating in our internship program are strongly preferred. We will be accepting applications right away. Do not hesitate to apply even if this isn't in your exact field of study.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary duties, responsibilities, and tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
You should be motivated to meet and exceed deadlines, produce high quality work and play well with others on the team. You get to take ownership of all your assignments and responsibilities while acquiring new skills and knowledge for optimal individual and team performance.
1. Design Library organization/upkeep
2. Assist in analyzing products in terms of their pricing vs. their contribution to the overall design.
3. Support both the day-to-day efforts and unique projects aligned with generating revenue
4. Create spreadsheets on Excel for different projects, clients and vendors.
5. This position maintains direct contact with external vendors on behalf of the company, and may be required to host meetings and/or attend industry related events.
6. Responsible for meeting deadlines.
7. All other duties assigned.
Requirements1. Be enrolled as a student at least part time with a university or college.
2. Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications. Spreadsheets and word processing.
3. Attention to detail.
6. Stress tolerance.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, AutoCAD