Graphic Design Intern1989
Social Media and Graphic Design InternshipPlexuss.com
Graphic and UX/UI Design InternshipPlexuss.com
***3D Art and Installation Event Design Intern***True Event and Design Co.
User Experience Researcher for mental health startup (non-profit)Affect Mental Healthcare
Part time Admin AssistantGet Up Gallery
Design Assistant InternTaylor Spellman NEW YORK
Interior Design PositionBookmark This
BRITANY SIMON DESIGN
4385 N 75th St Suite 200
Posted: August 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for a part time (with full time potential) interior designer position at Britany Simon Design, a residential interior design company. Designer must have some experience in the field with portfolio to share.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and sourcing of residential interior projects
- Responsible for incorporating current design trends into each unique project for an up-to-date style and customized to fit each clients unique tastes
- Capable of running errands for sourcing materials, furniture pick ups, and everyday design tasks
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Design school experience AND/OR experience in the field of interior design
- Experience with CAD, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Quickbooks
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback