Web Developer New YorkShrimpton Agency LLC
Web Designer New YorkShrimpton Agency LLC
Graphic Designer - Masters LevelLRT
UI/UX internMoi Inc
Design Assistant InternTaylor Spellman NEW YORK
Fashion Design InternshipMilly
Personal Assistant/Part TimeKing's Gallery
Graphic Design InternSacatelle
Interior DesignerBookmark This
City of North Miami Beach (Library Department)
1601 NE 164th Street
North Miami Beach, FL
Posted: August 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSUMMARY: The successful Interior Designer intern should be self-motivated, tech savvy, has an eye for color, design and furnishings. The design interests should include space planning, fabric coordination, product selection and an overall project design that enhances user access and increases ADA compatible features as part of the design.
• Demonstrated ability to practice commercial interior design including the ability to design and create projects using technical and creative skills in color and space planning.
• Utilize technology to maximize efficiency in design projects
• Remain current on design and color trends to create fashionable design solutions.
• Keep customers informed of order status including any delays
• Entrepreneurial attitude and approach with demonstrated strong design and furniture experience, customer service, communication and organizational skills.
• Broad knowledge as an interior designer
• Junior, senior or graduate status, pursuing a degree Interior Design or a related field
• CQRID or NCIDQ certification education or goals to assist with space usage/ADA compliance
• This is an unpaid internship that may be taken for college credit, check with your school’s academic advisor